Sponsor or Co-Sponsor a School
Is Built on Values® for Schools worth the investment?
- Organizations with engaged employees outperform others by 47% to 202% (Watson-Wyatt).
- Strong school cultures save in costs on turnover (10-30% of the salary depending on school/district), attendance (disengaged teachers miss twice the rate of engaged teachers) and significantly outperform the average.
- Great schools serving high poverty populations have been consistently shown to be game changers in the community.
- How much time and/or money is spent in your school or district on top down programs, directives, evaluations, meetings, mandates, and work overall where the emotional investment is low?
- How valuable is the engagement level of your children's teachers and principal? What happens to student engagement (55% average and drops off precipitously starting at 5th grade) if the school workplace culture begins to thrive?
- Great places to work average 65% engagement and above, compared to 31% for teachers - the number one predictor of student engagement.
- A one-percentage-point uptick in a school’s average student engagement has been found tied to an average six-point increase in reading achievement and eight points in math.