Everything we do is guided by our True North— our unswerving commitment always to do the right thing by our schools, our people, and our partner. We act with empathy and in light of the best interest of others.
To help values-inspired schools to become the national standard in K-12 Education.
To improve strategic decision-making within K-12 Education. - Through shared community and partnership, to help schools and districts create strong cultures anchored in a clear set of values; and in return, make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.
We have an obligation to ourselves, our schools and other stakeholders to never settle for anything less than quality. It’s the standard to which we hold ourselves and what others deserve from us while not taking ourselves too seriously while doing it.
We are honest with each other and our schools. We do what’s right even when no one is looking.
We remain humbly confident in our own capabilities and expertise. We pride ourselves on our ability to relate to our schools in an approachable, transparent manner.
We connect with each other in authentic ways because we know that together we can do more than any of us could do alone. Each of us plays a unique part in fostering a community of involvement and inclusion.
- We believe that in this environment of increasing school choice, competitive advantage and educational success can only be delivered by getting the best out of your people.
- Focus on the people and purpose: the performance will follow.
- Delivering excellence is the only option: We put the same energy, optimism and tenacity into every project.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate: The more we know and the more we help others to know, the more aligned we can be.
- Give back generously: use the benefit of our resources to help others flourish.
- The whole really is greater than the sum of the parts: a team who delivers, supports, and trusts each other while have a laugh along the way will succeed.
- Wear the other shoes occasionally. Spend time looking at the world from the perspective of schools, team members, our partner and the community, it improves our judgement.
- Failure doesn’t exist: every piece of feedback allows us to improve performance.
- Perfection is a state of mind: We strive to do the best we can for our schools, teams and partner. Doing the right thing, being open and honest engenders healthy long term relationships.